Friday 26 August 2011

Today is Saturday,oso the starter of the holiday.I have a bad news.That is my handphone tio steal~my mum SCOLD me!!Tis new happened at Thursday.After skul,i stay at skul ply basketball.i put my handphone at the back of the basketball's stigma.Then,i ply basketball wif my fren until 5:00++,i c my mother car & she honk me.Then i 4get 2 took my hp & go away.When i arrived home,i think tat i 4get.I go switch on my computer & use fb told my fren who live in the hostel go the basketball court took my hp.Unfortunately,he say nth at the basketball court.OMG!!!!!The other day,i 6:15p.m. arrived skul.I ran as fast as i can 2 the basketball court.NTH there!!ma de!dunno which dog steal my hp!!Then,so many plpl care about me.The 1st section,历史.Teacher write the ans of the activity book at the blackboard.I copy and some tear slide down my face.Because my hp got many important thing!!!!!!Father say he won't buy anymore hp 2 me.MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment